Local Private STD Testing
Our 28269 STD testing allows you test for STDs without visiting a physician's office or hospital. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our trained lab technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete supplemental paperwork.
With one phone call, you can have your STD questions answered by one of our skilled counselors who are standing by. Check out what our customers have to say about their experience with our service. Enjoy our secure, easy checkout process with 128-encryption.
Start your search for a nearby laboratory today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our test centers test for all kinds of conditions so nobody will find out why you are visiting there. Our testing process was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Charlotte, North Carolina
The federal government and the Charlotte Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Charlotte. The first step toward defending yourself against the transmission of STDs is getting informed.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
- Of the women living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 78.4% got the disease heterosexually.
- 215 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were white.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 4,402 black people were diagnosed with HIV in NC.
STDcheck.com guarantees high quality confidential sexually transmitted infections testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.