Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our STD testing in 28210 is priced affordably. Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can be sure of your results. Our testing process is rapid.
Securing your personal information is important to us, so we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy guidelines. We combine the convenience of our online STD testing service and the trustworthiness of testing offered at the hospitals that use our testing centers to process their tests. We accept numerous payment methods, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to offer you many buying choices for your STD tests.
Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and STDcheck.com tests for both infections using our test panel. In the 28210 area, we have the most sophisticated Charlotte STD testing available. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the gold standard in the industry.
Charlotte, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Don't ignore the truth about sexually transmitted diseases- get informed.
The North Carolina health department and the federal government put together facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Charlotte every single year.
- As of 2010, there were 8,268 people aged 45 to 54 with HIV in North Carolina.
- 1,588 of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC from 2008 to 2011 were white.
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
- In Mecklenburg County, 1,056 of the women living with HIV as of 2010 got it heterosexually.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.