Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 29407 locations to take control of your sexual health. Many of our 4,000 test sites are in the Charleston, South Carolina area. You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic specialists.
Get the only truly comprehensive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Don't wait to get your money back if you must cancel your STD testing before visiting our test facility- get it in 1 to 2 days. Use our glossary of STD terms as a tool for education.
In 29407, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use Charleston STD testing. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. Take our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test today and know that you are not positive for syphilis.
STD Infections Data for Charleston, South Carolina
When it comes to protecting yourself against STDs, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are put together and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in and around Charleston every single year.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 311 South Carolina residents aged 55 and up contracted HIV.
- There were 2,432 new cases of HIV in South Carolina men between 2008 and 2011.
- In 2012, White residents of South Carolina accounted for 22% of HIV cases, 2nd to Blacks with 73.2%.
- In 2010, there were 2,238 HIV-positive South Carolina residents between the ages of 25 and 34.
- In 2012, Bamberg County, with 669.8 HIV infections had the 2nd highest rate in South Carolina.
Your health should be important to you. Get tested regularly to confirm that you do not have any STDs.