Local Same-Day STD Testing
Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 85224 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day. Our system has been analyzed by diagnostic experts and guaranteed to give you correct results. We offer convenient testing locations all over Chandler, Arizona and more than 4,000 STD testing locations.
We train our counselors to answer your STD questions and they are on standby 24/7. Hear from customers who leave reviews and testimonials on our site. You never have to worry about security with our 128-bit encrypted checkout process.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is essential, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to look for both infections together. STDcheck.com tests for common sexually transmitted infections in 85224 using the most sophisticated Chandler STD testing methods available. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA-approved / cleared.
Chandler, Arizona STI Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD information for the Chandler area. If you do not test for STDs, you cannot be certain whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases.
- 28,170 cases of chlamydia were reported in Arizona in 2012
- 2,212 females were reported to have gonorrhea in 2011
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- As of 2009, 602 of every 100,000 Blacks in Arizona had HIV/AIDS
- Between 2010 and 2011, chlamydia infections rose 9% in Arizona
Over 25% of those with sexually transmitted infections are not aware of their conditions and could be transmitting the infections without knowing it.