Convenient STD Testing
If your Center Moriches STD test results are positive, you can receive a specialist referral. By having a nationwide panel of physicians with prescription writing authority, we can to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment available in Center Moriches and the whole state of New York. We don't offer any STD testing that takes anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample.
While you wait for your results, you can call us anytime to receive a status update. Our handy test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD tests you need. Each and every one of our test centers in the area of Center Moriches are conveniently located.
Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our locations in your area. Our labs test for many infections so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we created our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of.
STI Data for Center Moriches, New York
The first step you should take to protect yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge. If you want facts and figures about STDs in Center Moriches, there are reports published by the federal government and the New York department of health.
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- 102,460 New Yorkers were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011
- In 2010, 32% of people diagnosed with HIV were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as condoms. If you are sexually active and don't test for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD every year.