Local STD Testing Centers
We only require a small blood or urine sample to test you for STDs and deliver fast results. Our network of nationwide doctors have prescription writing authority in Cedar Park, Texas to help you get fast diagnosis and treatment. If you need to seek treatment for an STD, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Cedar Park, Texas.
Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our testing takes place in the same labs that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests, so your results are reliable.
PC, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results. We guarantee that your test results will be sent by email to you in 24-48 hours. We promise never to report your results to your health insurer or place it on your permanent medical records.
Cedar Park, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Every year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Texas with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Cedar Park.
Take control of your sexual wellbeing by informing yourself about STDs today.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that rates of STIs in the 78613 area may be on the rise, get tested today.