Local STD Testing Centers
Services will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by omitting all personal questions. We are the leader in online STD testing because we work hard to provide the best, complete STD testing, which is why our 10-test STD panel includes hepatitis A.
Pay for your STD testing with any of our approved payment options: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Take your STD testing in the very same labs that your local hospitals use to process their testing. Be confident that your personal information is remaining private by our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Results will be made available on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurer. Test results are made available to you via email message.
Casa Grande, Arizona STD Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Casa Grande sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection rates. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing frequently.
- Gonorrhea increased 40% in Arizona between 2010 and 2011
- 1,117 cases of gonorrhea were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
- Hispanics living in Arizona ranked 3rd in 2012 for contracting HIV.
- Of the women living in Arizona with an HIV diagnosis in 2010, over 67% contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Gonorrhea was reported 4,564 times in 2011
Over a quarter of those with sexually transmitted infections are ignorant of their conditions and could be spreading the diseases without knowing it.