Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Test with us for the best competitively priced STD testing in the 75010 area. All of our testing labs have gotten the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry. We guarantee a uncomplicated and straightforward testing process.
We use the same tests that clinics and doctors do. Our weekly blog, Exposed, is regularly updated to help you stay informed with new developments in STD testing and treatment. A physician is always at our testing centers to monitor our testing procedures.
Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby testing centers. Our testing process was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer. Our labs test for so many diseases that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit.
Carrollton, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Knowledge is the greatest way to start protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Texas contain data about STDs and HIV in Carrollton.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
Not practicing safe sex is very dangerous and could lead to potentially deadly diseases like HIV, you should always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.