Confidential Online STD Testing
We have 4,000 testing centers throughout the country with many sites throughout Canon City to make Colorado STD testing convenient. All of our 81212 testing centers offer quick STD testing. You can trust the authenticity of your test results because our process was analyzed by diagnostic experts.
The test recommendation tool on our website gives you individualized suggestions about what STD tests you should take. Our test locations are all over the Canon City area, so there is certain to be one conveniently located near you. Let our health specialists give an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting.
STDcheck.com offers only FDA-approved / cleared Canon City STD tests and we are the only company to do so. Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 81212 area is the industry gold standard.
Canon City, Colorado Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
By getting informed, you help stop the transfer of STDs by defending yourself against them. The health department of Colorado and the federal government collect data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Canon City.
- 1,078 men were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011
- 93% of all new HIV cases in Colorado were reported in urban counties in 2010.
- 57% of those diagnosed with HIV in Colorado were Whites in 2010
- The rate of chlamydia infection among women in Colorado in 2010 was 573.4 per 100,000 residents
- Of those diagnosed with HIV in Colorado in 2010, 67.3% were Whites.
STDcheck.com is trusted by Canon City Colorado residents for the quality of our services and quick test results.