Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our lab technicians respect your privacy and will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive. Whenever you purchase testing with us, the charges will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy. Our groundbreaking test panel includes a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered.
Our labs are staffed by doctors specifically to monitor testing. Our tests are what is used in our labs and hospitals and clinics, alike. Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated often and always available for you to check out.
You can always read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your health insurance provider will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. We understand how crucial your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Burlington, Wisconsin
If you don't have the truth about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't defending yourself from getting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life. Data from the health department of Wisconsin is published every year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in Burlington.
- 2,367 of the 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010 were white.
- Wisconsin ranked 33rd in the US for cumulative AIDS diagnoses from the start of the epidemic through 2011.
- 3,986 men are living with HIV in Wisconsin.
- The majority of syphilis infections in Wisconsin are among males.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 410.9 chlamydia infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
It's clear to see, STDs are a growing concern in Burlington, Wisconsin and across the USA. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.