Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our laboratory technicians do not require extra paperwork when you arrive at the test location. Visiting a doctor's office for 27215 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service.
Our testing centers use the same tests that hospitals and clinics do, so you know they're the highest quality. Our blog, Exposed, is available anytime for you to read about the latest news in STD testing and treatment. Doctors oversee the testing process for your safety.
We created our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also screen for other non-STD related infections. You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our laboratories, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the testing system ourselves.
Burlington, North Carolina STD Statistics
Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread to protect yourself.
The health department of North Carolina and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about Burlington STD and HIV infection rates and methods in annual reports.
- About 370 women in the state of North Carolina have been infected with HIV in 2011
- 215 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were white.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- North Carolina participates in 4 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
- North Carolina reported 150.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to test positive for STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.