Local Private STD Testing
Get medication in Burleson, Texas if your STD test comes back positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription. Begin STD treatment as fast as possible by getting a referral to a specialist in Burleson, Texas. Once you leave a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly.
We accept plenty of forms of payment, making it easy to buy STD testing. The HIPAA Privacy Rule protects your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we follow it. Our labs are nearby to local hospitals.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market. In the 76028 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed. if you are looking to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in Burleson, Texas, our test panel searches for both infections at the same time.
Burleson, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Data about STDs in Burleson get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Testing regularly is the best choice you can make for your sexual health.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
The only way to be certain of your STD status is to be get Burleson STD testing. At least a quarter of adults with an STD are unaware that they are infected. STDs pose a danger to everyone in Texas, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.