Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our competitively priced STD testing is the best value in 98166. For your convenience, our testing process is rapid and simple. Our network of nearby 98166 testing labs are CLIA-certified to guarantee accuracy of STD test results.
We make counselors available to you 24/7 by phone. Get the opinion of our past clients in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website. We protect our payment process with 128-bit encryption.
Results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results, when available, are sent by email to you.
Burien, Washington Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The only surefire way to find out your STD status is with an STD test. Burien STD infection statistics and transmission methods are collected and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- The Asian population of Washington accounted for 110 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- 1,214 Hispanic/Latino Washington residents were living with HIV in 2010.
- Of the male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Up to 2011, the state of Washington has had almost 13,800 people diagnosed with AIDS since the start of the AIDS epidemic.
- There were 617 HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 35 to 44 between 2008 and 2011.
Get tested for STDs often. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to spread some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to stopping their spread. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with.