Rapid STD Testing
In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Bullhead City, Arizona, making treatment fast and convenient. A positive STD test result may warrant specialist care, so our physicians may make a suggestion for a specialist in Bullhead City, Arizona. You'll never have to undergo complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample.
Our checkout process is absolutely safe and secure thanks to 128-bit encryption. We provide the kind of experience that our customers love to leave reviews and testimonials about on our website. Our counselors are available 24/7 to give you answers to your questions about STDs.
Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and fast. You can also test for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In the 86442 area, we use the most sophisticated Bullhead City STD testing available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Bullhead City, Arizona
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire US, including Bullhead City and the state of Arizona, in their annual report on STD infection rates and data. Your sexual well being is uncertain unless you take STD tests regularly.
- In Arizona, chlamydia cases increased from 15,000 in 2002 to 24,000 in 2007 and continues to rise, according to the CDC.
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
- Adults aged from 45 and 54 are more likely to contract hepatitis C than any other age group.
- 1129 non-Hispanic Whites had chlamydia in Arizona in 2011
- 21,196 females reported a chlamydia infection in 2011
Different types of STDs require different tests. The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Arizona and the United States include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes. Get tested now if you have recently had sex.