Local STD Testing Centers
Our testing process have been approved by certified diagnostic specialists. Our online STD testing service makes it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our local 14216 testing centers in the same day. With over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States, including the Buffalo, New York area, STD testing is convenient and straightforward.
Our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule helps keep your personal information safe and secure. The many payment methods we take- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- mean lots of options for you at checkout. Because the hospitals in your area use the same labs we process our STD tests with, you know that our service is the highest quality.
We give you the most accurate chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. In our quest to make sure you get the best Buffalo STD testing, STDcheck.com created a simple yet highly effective test method in the 14216 area.
Buffalo, New York STI Rate
Facts and figures collected by the federal government and the health department of New York are published each year. If you want to be able to defend yourself against STDs and HIV, educate yourself.
- Chlamydia was transmitted in New York in 2011 at the rate of 794.7 per 100,000 residents.
- As of 2011, almost 77% of people diagnosed HIV infection were over the age of 40.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
- Kings County, New York reported 1,312 cases of HIV for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- New York ranked 8th among the 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
We have confidential STD tests in your neighborhood right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you buy the test package.