Local Same-Day STD Testing
STDcheck.com's labs are CLIA-certified to provide accurate online STD testing results. Our STD testing in 31520 is economically priced to provide you with the greatest value. As the online STD testing leader, we offer a simple testing process, guaranteed.
Keep your information personal by using our HIPAA Privacy Rule- compliant STD testing. Choose our online STD testing service to get access to the most advanced labs for STD testing, which are also used by hospitals. Purchase STD test packages with any of the following accepted payment options: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
You can download and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com never informs your health insurer of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Brunswick, Georgia
The only way to be completely sure of your sexual health is by taking an STD test. A report is published yearly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Brunswick area.
- The rate of chlamydia transmission in Georgia was 459.3 per 100,000 people in 2010
- At the end of 2012, Georgia was ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission by the CDC.
- The Black male HIV rate in 2010 was 5.2 times higher than that of White males.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $12,587,778 on housing for HIV patients in 2011.
- HIV transmission through heterosexual sex amounted to 12% of all Georgia cases in 2010.
The worst step you can take is to keep having unprotected sex. With over 19 million Americans testing positive for STDs, it is easy to get infected.