Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
You can take an STD test the same day you buy it with our 19008 STD testing. 4,000 nationwide locations mean more testing centers in Broomall, Pennsylvania for your convenience. To ensure the results you receive are accurate, our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process.
All of our STD tests are monitored by a physician to verify safety and quality. All of our sexually transmitted disease tests are the same ones used by medical centers and physicians. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with informative articles to keep you abreast of the latest in STD testing and treatment.
Our company conduct tests for all kinds of diseases so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center. You can easily locate our test locations in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Broomall, Pennsylvania
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by engaging in STD testing frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Broomall sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection rates.
- Pennsylvania was 30th out of 50 states for chlamydia in 2010.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
Some sexually transmitted infections, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by specialists and it is very crucial to get diagnosed as soon as possible.