Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Because your privacy matters to us, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. Do not be afraid of uncomfortable questions - we won't ask any. We don't omit Hepatitis A from our all-inclusive test panel like other online testing providers.
Our educational blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and therapy. Our online STD testing service uses the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our testing centers. We offer STD testing that is managed by a physician for your safety.
No one has a more sophisticated Brooklyn STD testing than STDcheck.com. We screen for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. The CDC says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are co-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together.
Brooklyn, New York Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The health department of New York and the federal government collect and publish facts and figures every year about STDs in Brooklyn. Your sexual status should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get informed about STDs.
- As of 2011, almost 77% of people diagnosed HIV infection were over the age of 40.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- In 2011, New York ranked 4th in the country for estimated HIV diagnoses.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
At STDcheck.com, we believe that to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local New York testing centers near you. Testing for common infections, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. STD testing is important for residents of New York, especially for those that are sexually active. Most people infected with STDs are unaware that they are and spread them unknowingly.