Same-Day Private STD Testing
You have many options to choose from when seeking Brooklyn STD testing thanks to our locations throughout New York and over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States. We guarantee your test results 100% because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 11222 STD testing centers with our fast testing.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is one of the federal mandates that help us protect your private information. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts are all accepted forms of payment for your STD tests. Our nationwide network of labs are the most trustworthy available for STD testing and process tests for hospitals and doctors as well.
Our experts test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 11222 area. We have the most advanced Brooklyn STD testing available.
STD Data for Brooklyn, New York
The state of New York publishes annual data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Brooklyn.
Get educated and protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases now!
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- New York City officials reported 18 acute hepatitis C infections in 2011.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was almost twice the national average.
- New York City authorities reported that there were 80 acute hepatitis B infections in 2011.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.