Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our doctors can help you get the fastest treatment possible for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Brookline, Massachusetts. When you decide to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample. If your test results are positive and you need to start treatment in Brookline, Massachusetts, our physicians might be able to offer a specialist referral.
The testing we provide is the only truly all-inclusive STD testing online that doesn't omit any of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We support our customers beyond their testing with educational resources like our glossary of STD terms. Because you want your money back quickly if you have to cancel your testing, we return it with 1-2 days.
Test with confidence knowing that our labs test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted infections, no one will know why you are there. To locate the nearest center to you, enter your zip code on our website. We will take care of you as we will like to be taken care of.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Brookline, Massachusetts
Taking STD tests should be part of every sexually active person's health regimen. Rates of infection are just one of the types of data that is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Brookline each year.
- In 2011, 666 Massachusetts residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- Blacks in Massachusetts had a rate of 126.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people in 2011.
- In 2010, 57.6% of male HIV infections occurred through homosexual sex in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, the estimated rate of American Indians living in Massachusetts with HIV is 164.8 per 100,000 people.
- In 2011, 350 women living in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STIs multiplies every day that you have not been tested for most common diseases.