Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our competitors dream of beating our pricing for STD tests in 10458, but they can't. Our local STD testing laboratories around the country are CLIA-certified so you know your results are accurate and guaranteed. You will be able to finish our simple testing process in 5 minutes or less and be on your way.
Cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations and get a full refund 1-2 days later. Stay current on the lingo used about STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site. Why test for a couple of STDs when you can test for all of the most common STDs at once?
In Bronx, New York, you can test for most STDs as quickly as possible. STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 10458 area. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is available and you do not need appointments and can be taken same day you order the test.
Bronx, New York STI Statistics
Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests often. Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- .New York city had the highest number of AIDS in 2011 with 2,905.
Our HIV RNA test is the only Food and Drug Administration-approved / cleared HIV test that can confirm the presence of the virus in as little as 9-11 days.