Confidential Online STD Testing
Get treated for STDs fast with a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians if your Bristol, Tennessee STD testing returns a positive result. We chose all of our STD tests based on how easy they are for you to take, so all of our tests only require a small blood or urine sample. Certain conditions are curable with prescription antibiotics from one of our doctors in Bristol, Tennessee.
Don't go nuts waiting for your test results- get a status update from any of our health specialists anytime. Even if you aren't sure specifically what you should be tested for, our test recommender tool can help. Buy your testing and simply pop into any of our conveniently located test facilities around Bristol.
Start your testing fast by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. We designed our system to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Our centers test for a multitude of infections so no one will know why you are there.
Bristol, Tennessee Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
If you live in the Bristol area, there are reports published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of STDs in your area. To stay in control of your sexual health at all times, you need to take STD tests regularly.
- There were 10 Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Tennessee residents living with HIV in 2010.
- The rate of Hispanic women in Tennessee living with HIV is 2.8 times higher than white women.
- There were are almost 15 black women living with HIV in Tennessee for every white woman living with HIV.
- Tennessee ranked 14th in 2010 for syphilis infection.
- 3,495 of the women living with HIV in Tennessee in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
There is a very high chance that you might get an STD in your lifetime. Protect yourself with contraceptives so you do not become another statistic. STDs threaten the sexual health of everyone in Tennessee, without regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background.