Same-Day STD Testing
All payments for STD tests through STDcheck.com appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Other testing services do not screen for hepatitis A as part of their test panel - we do. We will not ask you awkward questions at the lab - we do not ask questions at all.
Receive your money back 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't visited our test facility. Any STD testing that doesn't incorporate HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly comprehensive and isn't worth your money. Get informed with our glossary of STD terms available on our website.
Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both infections using our test panel. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the gold standard in the industry. In the 02135 area, we have the most sophisticated Brighton STD testing available.
STI Morbidity Data for Brighton, Massachusetts
If you want facts and figures about sexually transmitted diseases in Brighton, there are reports created by the federal government and the Massachusetts department of health. The first step you should take to defend yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge.
- In 2010, the percentage of men that contracted HIV from injection drug use in Massachusetts was 24.6%.
- In 2008, Massachusetts had a rate of 2.1 deaths from HIV per 100,000 people.
- Chlamydia infections increased 110% in 10 years in Massachusetts, from 10,121 infections in 2001 to 21,236 in 2010.
- In 2010, 34.6% of women who contracted HIV got it through using injection drugs.
- In 2011, 461 men in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
STDs are a major threat to the lives of Massachusetts residents. Some sexually transmitted diseases have preventative immunizations, such as Hepatitis A and B. Condoms and dental dams help stop the spread of STDs in Brighton.