Same-Day STD Testing Centers
If you test positive for an STD in Boynton Beach, Florida, our physicians may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can start treatment. Get the fastest treatment available for certain diseases, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Boynton Beach, Florida. All of our tests are simple, requiring only a blood or urine sample.
If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, you can call our health specialists any time, day or night. If you don't know whether or not you need to test for certain diseases, you can use our online test recommendation tool to get a personalized suggestion. We take steps to provide conveniently located test centers near you in Boynton Beach.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. No one else has better Boynton Beach STD testing. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Boynton Beach, Florida
If you want to protect yourself against STDs, start by getting informed. Each year, the federal government and the health department of Florida accumulate and published data about the transmission and infection categories of STDs in Boynton Beach.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
Getting your STD test through STDcheck.com is as uncomplicated as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.