Convenient STD Testing
If you are looking for simplified tests with no additional paperwork later, you have come to the right place. We know you want to complete your test as fast as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test. All of the 78006 STD testing packages we offer online allow you to test for STDs without an unnecessary visit to a doctor's office.
Our STD tests is doctor- monitored to confirm safety and quality. The STD testing we offer is interchangeable with that ones provided by hospitals and healthcare professionals. You can visit our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay current about advances in STD testing and treatment.
You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our laboratories, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the system ourselves. We built our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also screen for other non-STD related infections.
Boerne, Texas STI Rate
Contracting an STD in Texas is a real threat. All Boerne residents need to test for STDs often to stay in control of their sexual health.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000. In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
The majority of STDs can be contracted multiple times by the same person. Many young people in Texas do not look for STD screening because they feel awkward, but those feelings shouldn't keep them from learning their STD status. STDs can affect the people of Texas, regardless of ethnicity, age, or background. It is not strange to get an STD in Texas from a person who does not know that they are infected.