Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
If you test positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Boca Raton, Florida for treatment. Our doctors have the authority to prescribe medication in Boca Raton, Florida, so you can get quick treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. All of our STD tests need only a small blood or urine sample.
All of our STD testing is hospital-grade so you won't ever have to sacrifice quality to get affordability. Our weekly blog, Exposed, gives you an easy way to inform yourself on the topics available about STDs and testing. Your safety is the top priority of the doctor who carefully monitors your testing.
Results are available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results, when available, are dispatched to you.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Boca Raton, Florida
Boca Raton STD testing is the only way to find out if you are sexually transmitted disease-free. Florida STD rates are steadily increasing every year.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Broward County had the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
15-24 year-olds are most likely to test positive for STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.