Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Get antibiotics in Billings, Montana if your STD test is positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription. Begin STD treatment as fast as possible by getting referred to a specialist in Billings, Montana. Once you give a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly.
Use the glossary of STD terminology on our website to educate yourself about STD lingo. HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis are all included in our all-inclusive testing for the most common sexually transmitted diseases. Enjoy simple refunds in 1-2 days if you need to cancel your testing before you go to any of our test centers.
Results can be downloaded and made available on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. Test results are made available to you via email message. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurance provider.
Billings, Montana Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Montana residents have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other sexually transmitted diseases because infection rates are rising every year. Take an STD test in Billings to find out your STD status.
- The majority, 321 of the 376, of all HIV cases currently living in Montana as of 2011 were white.
- As of 2011, there were 376 people living in Montana with a positive HIV diagnosis.
- There are approximately 550 people living with HIV in Montana.
- The state of Montana tied in 39th place in the nation for inmates with HIV/AIDS in federal and state prisons.
- Missoula County has the second-highest number of HIV-positive residents in Montana in 2010.
Get tested regularly to ensure that you are STD-free. Your health should be your first priority.