Same-Day STD Testing
We assure your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and uncomfortable questions. Your privacy is priority so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. Our all-inclusive 10-test panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors.
Visit our blog, Exposed, for articles about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD testing that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service. Take physician- monitored STD tests at your convenience at any of our testing centers.
You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted infections. You can simply find a testing center in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website. Our center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Zachary, Louisiana
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Zachary from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of Louisiana health department. If you don't know how STDs are transmitted, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety.
- The male rate of chlamydia infections was 341 per 100,000 people residing in the state of Louisiana.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is 5 per 100,000 people.
- The primary risk factor for new HIV diagnoses in Louisiana is men who have sex with men (MSM).
- The highest rate of Chlamydia in males was found in Orleans Parish, affecting 950 men out of every 100,000 people.
- 4,066 white people had chlamydia infections in 2011.
Half of Louisiana adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Get tested for STDs regularly to prevent the transmission of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable.