Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Services will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. We are the leader in online STD testing because we strive to offer the best, complete STD testing, which is why our 10-test STD panel includes hepatitis A. We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by avoiding all personal questions.
Order STD testing with us so you can get access to our experienced counselors, 24/7. We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our clients happy enough to leave us great reviews on our website. Purchase STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected payment process.
We created our testing process to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our testing centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. Getting started with your test is easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
Beverly Hills, California STD Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for a yearly report containing STD data for the Beverly Hills area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health regimen for sexually active people.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
It is thought that as many as a quarter of all sexually active people in Beverly Hills have an STD. Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not take an STD test. Many people in California are unaware of the fact they are infected with an STD.