Local Private STD Testing
We have testing labs that exceed Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. Our online STD testing service provides the most competitively priced STD testing in 18020. Our testing process is so simple, you will be done within minutes.
You'll always get to take advantage of a secure checkout process with 128-encryption. Use the client reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service. 24/7 counselors mean you can have your questions about STDs answered anytime, night or day.
Be sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel looks for both STIs in urine and gives you results in 24-48 hours. We have the most sophisticated Bethlehem STD testing.
STI Data for Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Data about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Bethlehem is available in reports published by the federal government and Pennsylvania health department every year. Take the first step in protecting yourself against STDs by getting smart about your sexual health.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- Pennsylvania reported 1,539 cases of new HIV infection in 2011.
The residents of Pennsylvania are not exempt from the dangers of contracting an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that 1 in 2 Americans will get infected with an STD throughout their life and as many as 25% will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sexual activity you engage in, getting tested is vital to maintaining your health.