Local Same-Day STD Testing
You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 15102 today. Our Bethel Park, Pennsylvania testing locations are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing centers.
STD phrasing is explained in the glossary of STD terms on our site. We give back your money if you choose to cancel your testing before visiting any of our testing centers. We provide testing for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases that can be taken separately or as one comprehensive panel.
We don't report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. Your test results can be downloaded and made available on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We make sure you get the test results by email when ready.
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
If you have not gotten informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are playing with fire.
The health department of Pennsylvania publishes annual accounts about STDs and HIV in Bethel Park and the state as a whole.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- As of 2011, there were almost 31,500 people living in Pennsylvania with a positive HIV diagnosis.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Half of all adults in America will contract an STD during their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common STD in the country, affecting millions each year.