Local STD Testing Centers
Our local testing centers do not need additional paperwork when you arrive. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our service simplifies 15102 STD testing by allowing you to skip the physician's visit.
Your safety is the top priority of the physician who carefully monitors your testing. Our weekly blog, Exposed, provides you with an easy way to inform yourself on the topics available about STDs and testing. All of our STD tests are hospital-grade so you never have to sacrifice quality to get affordability.
Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs screens for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We designed our system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
If you have not had an STD test in Bethel Park, you cannot be sure that you are disease-free. The rate of STDs in Pennsylvania is growing every year.
- There were 10 black men with HIV for every white man with a reported case of HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
STDcheck.com has confidential STD tests in your area right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you purchase the test package.