Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We promise no uncomfortable questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions. Because we respect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your statement. We are sure hepatitis A testing is important so we include it in our 10 test panel.
Take advantage of the glossary of STD terms on our website to educate yourself about STD lingo. HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis are all included in our comprehensive testing for the most common sexually transmitted diseases. Enjoy simple refunds in 1-2 days if you need to cancel your testing before you go to any of our test centers.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 19312 area. It is essential to test for co-existing diseases, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does just that. At Berwyn STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most advanced technique to look for sexually transmitted diseases in blood and urine.
Berwyn, Pennsylvania STI Information
Without an STD test, you cannot be certain of your STD health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government publish reports every year containing data about STDs in Berwyn.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- 22,383 male Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
With STDcheck.com, getting STD testing in private is quick - nobody will ever know that you got one.