Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our trained lab technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete supplemental paperwork. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete test. Our 94705 STD testing allows you test for STDs without visiting a doctor's office or hospital.
Comprehensive STD testing should screen for ALL of the most common sexually transmitted diseases- HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- like ours. If you must cancel your testing for any reason, just let us know and you'll get a refund within 1 to 2 days. If you need help understanding STD lingo, check out our STD terminology glossary.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. No other testing provider has better Berkeley STD testing. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days.
STD Data for Berkeley, California
The federal government and the Berkeley Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Berkeley. The first step toward defending yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases is getting educated.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to 28-30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.