Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Order your STD tests now and no supplemental paperwork is needed. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. STD testing at one of our test centers in the 98226 area is easier than going to a physicians's office.
We make sure all testing at our labs is supervised by a doctor. Our blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and treatment to help you stay educated. We always offer the same tests that are used in hospitals.
Our labs test for many conditions and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest centers to you. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed system to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Bellingham, Washington STD Statistics
Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are transmitted. Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Washington each year about STD infections and rates in Bellingham.
- There were 9,237 Washington men living with HIV in 2010.
- Mason County had the second-highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 167 diagnoses for every 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 33.1% of people in Washington who received a positive HIV diagnosis also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- From 2008 to 2011, Washington women accounted for 320 new HIV infections.
- The Native American population of Washington accounted for 162 HIV infections in 2010.
You do not need an appointment to get STD testing today and it costs less than you think especially if you test with STDcheck.com.