Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our same-day STD testing in 98225 is the best option on the market. To ensure the results you receive from us are correct, our testing process has been vetted thoroughly. 4,000 nationwide testing locations means we have one near you for your Bellingham, Washington STD testing needs.
Our tests are what is provided by our labs and hospitals and clinics, alike. Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated frequently and always online for you to visit. Our labs employ doctors specifically to supervise testing.
Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our labs in your area. Our labs test for many conditions so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we built our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of.
Bellingham, Washington STI Data
You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take regular Bellingham STD tests. Anyone who lives in Washington is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active.
- Hispanic/Latino Washingtonians accounted for 369 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Pierce County had the third-highest rate of HIV diagnoses in Washington with 148 infections in 2010.
- In 2010, Washington state was 17th in the US for syphilis infections by population.
- Washington men accounted for 1,882 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- The Asian population of Washington accounted for 110 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
Some STDs can be acquired by the same person more than once. Infected individuals who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the spread of STDs in Washington. Most people with STDs do not have any symptoms. Statistically, a quarter of all young adults in Washington have an STD. As many as 1/2 of all Washington citizens will have an STD in their lifetime.