Local HIV Testing Centers
We don't require any complicated procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Bedford, Texas. With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Bedford, Texas, we provide the quickest way to test and get treated for STDs.
You payment process is completely secure with 128-bit encryption every time. With the reviews and testimonials left by our customers, you can get a picture of our service. With counselors standing by 24/7, you can get answers to your questions about STD anytime.
You will get your test results via email message. Your test results will be ready for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records.
Bedford, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Texas in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the transmission of STDs.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except herpes-1).