Local STD Testing Centers
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. No extra paperwork to complete at the testing locations. Our 25801 STD testing allows you to skip the doctor's office in Beckley.
Every time you pay for any of our STD tests, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our adherence to federal privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information protected. The hospitals near you process their tests at the same test labs that we use, so you know your results will be accurate.
No other testing provider has better Beckley STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Beckley, West Virginia
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Beckley sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection rates. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing regularly.
- 13 to 24 year old West Virginians accounted for 58 new HIV infections between 2008-2011.
- Women represented 71% of all reported chlamydia cases in West Virginia in 2012
- Of all men living with HIV in West Virginia at the end of 2010, 7.6% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 73.7% of all HIV infected men in West Virginia at the end of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Kanawha County had the highest population of people living with HIV in 2010 with 287 HIV-positive residents.
You will not find lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we guarantee that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.