Rapid STD Testing
We make STD treatment as easy as possible by providing recommendations for specialists in Beckley, West Virginia if you test positive. For some conditions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Beckley, West Virginia. We don't make you have a physical when you take an STD test with us because all we need is a small blood or urine sample.
We have single tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, oral and/or genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them. You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean if you use the glossary of terms we keep on our site. We'll give you a refund if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time before visiting one of our testing centers.
Begin by locating a nearby testing center - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds. Our labs screen for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center. We built our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today.
Beckley, West Virginia STI Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the STD infection numbers and other statistics every year in a report that includes Beckley. If you are not screening for sexually transmitted diseases regularly, you are not remaining control over your sexual wellbeing.
- 35 to 44 year old West Virginians suffered 101 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- 11.2% of all men with HIV in West Virginia in 2010 got the virus from IV drug use.
- In West Virginia, 467 women and 329 men reported cases of gonorrhea in 2011
- Among HIV-positive West Virginians, 527 were between 45 and 54 years old in 2010.
- Women represented 71% of all reported chlamydia cases in West Virginia in 2012
Get tested frequently to ensure that you do not have any STDs. Your health should come first.