Confidential Online STD Testing
We have test locations in Beckley, West Virginia and over 4,000 locations nationwide. Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 25801 test locations today. Our tests for sexually transmitted diseases have been vetted and approved by certified diagnostic specialists.
The labs we use are also used by the your area hospitals. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for buying your STD testing. The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to safeguard your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our labs conduct tests for many diseases and others in the lab will not know why you are there. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we built our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for centers in your neighborhood.
STD Morbidity Data for Beckley, West Virginia
If you are not screening for sexually transmitted diseases periodically, you are not staying in control over your sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the sexually transmitted disease infection rates and other statistics every year in a report that includes Beckley.
- The state of West Virginia reported a 76.8% increase in gonorrhea infection since 2009
- 35 to 44 year old West Virginians suffered 101 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- The Hispanic/Latino population of West Virginia accounted for 20 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- 258.12 persons out of every 100,000 West Virginians were infected with chlamydia in 2012
- 73.7% of all HIV infected men in West Virginia at the end of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
We offer same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Beckley, West Virginia 25801.