Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. We have minimized the time needed to complete your test by not asking for additional paperwork. Our online STD testing service in 11706 lets you cut the physician's office out of the STD testing equation.
Getting a refund within 1-2 days is simple when you cancel your testing before going to one of our testing facilities. We are the only online STD testing service serving the Bay Shore area with comprehensive screening that doesn't leave out any of the most frequently occurring STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. The glossary of STD terminology on our site is there for you if you need help understanding the lingo used to discuss STDs, testing, and treatment.
Our laboratories test for a myriad of infections so no one will guess why you are there. We created our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest test location to you.
Bay Shore, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Bay Shore is available in reports published by the federal government and New York health department every year. Take the first step in defending yourself against STDs by getting wise about your sexual health.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was almost twice the national average.
- Erie County, New York had the 2nd highest gonorrhea rate in 2011 with 150.4 per 100,000 residents.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
Because some STDs do not show symptoms, it is easy for a New York resident to have an STD but be unaware. Some STDs, if never treated can cause lifelong complications such as liver failure or death. Many STDs are spread through kissing or skin-to-skin contact, making it very easy to pass them along throughout Bay Shore.