Local HIV Testing Centers
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Use our online STD testing service to make 70809 STD testing simpler and easier by skipping the physician's office. In our quest to reduce the steps needed to complete testing, we do not ask for additional paperwork.
Because you want your money back fast if you have to cancel your testing, we give it with 1-2 days. We support our customers beyond their testing with educational resources such as our glossary of STD terms. The testing we provide is the only truly all-inclusive STD testing online that doesn't leave out any of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections usually go together, that is why we offer test for both through our testing panel. The FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is one of the advanced STD tests you can take at STDcheck.com. Our tests in 70809 are some of the most advanced Louisiana STD tests available.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana STI Information
Baton Rouge is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories. To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested on a regular basis.
- The rate of gonorrhea among blacks residing in Louisiana is 17 times higher than whites.
- In 2011, it was reported that there was a 3% increase in gonorrhea infections in Louisiana.
- As of 2011, 31,161 people have been infected with HIV in Louisiana.
- In 2008, Louisiana ranked 11th in the number of reported AIDS cases out of all 50 states.
- In Louisiana, 32% of new AIDS cases were among women.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to getting tested for STDs in your local Baton Rouge, Louisiana test center, so get tested today.