Convenient STD Testing
All payments to STDcheck.com will show up as FPK Services to ensure your privacy. When you get STD testing with STDcheck.com, you get hepatitis A test as part of our comprehensive 10-test p[anel package. We promise no embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
You will receive a full refund if you choose to cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations. We screen for all of the most common STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C. Use the helpful glossary of STD terms on our site to decipher common STD terms.
Our FDA-approved / cleared chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel is designed to screen for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these diseases. In Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809 area, our doctors look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. testing with us, you can be assured that you will get the most advanced Baton Rouge STD testing available.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana STI Data
You are not maintaining control of your sexual well-being if you have not taken an STD test in Baton Rouge. With STD rates escalating each year, the residents of Louisiana are at risk.
- In 2011, it was reported that there was a 3% increase in gonorrhea infections in Louisiana.
- The estimated rate of men who are HIV positive residing in Louisiana in 2011 was 53.6 per 100,000 people.
- The rate of Chlamydia among black people in Louisiana was over 8 times higher than the rate in whites.
- The male rate of chlamydia infections was 341 per 100,000 people residing in the state of Louisiana.
- Black people make up only 32% of Louisiana's overall population but 74% of newly diagnosed HIV cases.
Some people already have an STD and are not aware of it. Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the country will contract an STD in their life.