Fast Local STD testing Centers
We do not ask for extra paperwork when you test for STDs with us. Our 93301 test centers don't need a physician examinations for you to test for STDs. Pop into any of our test sites and in 5 minutes or less you are done
We safeguard our checkout process with 128-bit encryption. We make counselors available to you 24/7 by phone. Get the opinion of our past customers in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website.
All of our laboratories test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. Our testing procedure was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves. We make it easy to find the closest location by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Bakersfield, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
If you want to defend yourself against STDs, start by getting informed. Each year, the federal government and the health department of California accumulate and published data about the transmission and infection categories of STDs in Bakersfield.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
Millions of Americans get an STD each year. out of every 2 adults in California will have an STD in their lifetime. ! Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sexual contact with in jeopardy- get tested today.