Confidential Online STD Testing
If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Babylon, New York may be able to provide a specialist recommendation so you can begin treatment. If you test positive for an STD in Babylon, New York, our doctorsmay be able to help by prescribing antibiotics. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time taking a physical.
Don't test with a provider who offers a partial roster of covered sexually transmitted diseases- get screened for all of the most common STDs with our Babylon STD testing we provide. If you're confused about any of the STD lingo used, you can visit the glossary of terms on our website. To receive your money back, simply cancel your testing before visiting a test center.
We will send by email your test results in 1-2 days after your test. You can download and read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. STDcheck.com never adds your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurer.
STD Morbidity Data for Babylon, New York
The federal government and the health department of New York accumulates STD and HIV rates in Babylon and around the state and then discloses those calculations. By informing yourself about STDs and HIV, you are protecting yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
STDcheck.com follows all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.