Local HIV Testing Centers
Our Austintown, Ohio doctors have prescription writing authority for certain diseases. You won't ever have to get a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing locations. Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our physicians can help you begin treatment quickly if your Austintown, Ohio STD testing comes back positive.
Counselors are standing by to answer your questions, day and night. The security of our checkout process is safeguarded by 128-encryption.We are confident that if you test with us, you'll be just as satisfied as the happy customers who have left reviews on our website.
Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can download and read your results as soon as they become available. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance company of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We will email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days.
Austintown, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Austintown STD transmission and infection numbers. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing regularly.
- 74% of all reported chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year olds.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
- In 2012, 15-24 year-old White females made up 5% of Ohio population, they accounted for 20% of chlamydia infections.
- In Lucas County, Ohio, nearly 3,000 chlamydia cases were reported by the health department.
- 379 cases of syphilis infections were reported in 2012 by females in Ohio.
Staying STD free in Ohio requires getting annual tests. Some STIs may be asymptomatic. STDcheck.com offers low cost, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Ohio.