Rapid STD Testing
You can have absolute confidence in our testing process because it has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. Out of 4,000 nationwide testing centers, many are located in Austin with more throughout the state of Texas. Same-day testing makes it easy to purchase testing and visit a testing center in 78748 without delay.
We support our clients beyond their testing with educational resources like our glossary of STD terms. Because you want your money back fast if you have to cancel your testing, we return it with 1-2 days. The testing we offer is the only truly comprehensive STD testing online that doesn't leave out any of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
You can easily download and access your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurance provider will never know you tested for STDs because we will not inform them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. Your STD test results will only be sent to you by email.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Austin, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Austin and throughout the US every year. Be sure of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
Call STDcheck.com now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except HSV-1).