Convenient STD Testing
Our STD testing in 78730 exceeds your STD test requirements with competitively priced testing packages. We guarantee that our testing method is simple}uncomplicated. We utilize only laboratories that are CLIA-certified.
We offer plenty of resources to help you learn about STD testing and therapy, such as an online glossary of terms. Our refund process of getting your money back to you within 1-2 days whenever you cancel before visiting our testing center is simple and quick. To make sure HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis don't get excluded in your STD testing, choose our online STD testing service.
All results can be downloaded and read on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.. Your privacy is very crucial so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent records. STDcheck.com will email the results to you once they become available.
Austin, Texas STD Information
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by engaging in STD testing regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Austin STD transmission and infection numbers.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
Statistically, a quarter of all young adults in Texas have an STD. Some STDs can be contracted by the same person more than once. Infected individuals who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the transmission of STDs in Texas. As many as 50% of all Texas citizens will have an STD in their lifetime. A lot of people with STDs are asymptomatic.