Same-Day STD Testing
We provide over CLIA-certified testing laboratories. Our budget-friendly priced 78745 STD testing can't be beat. Our testing method is very simple and takes little time to complete.
The glossary of STD terminology on our website if for your educational needs. Whether you want to be tested for one or all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases, we have an STD test that will suit your needs. If you have to cancel your testing, make sure to do it prior to visiting your selected test location to get your full refund.
Finding a location close to you is very quick by entering your zip code on our website. We offer a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Our labs test for many other infections so no one will suspect why you are there.
STI Statistics for Austin, Texas
To be sure of what your STD status is, you need to take an STD test in Austin. In Texas, the rate of STD infections is increasing every single year.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).