Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our online STD testing service lets you test for STDs in 60504 without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office. We do not require additional paperwork when you test with us.
Order testing with us so you can have access to our experienced counselors, 24/7. Order STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected payment process. We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our customers happy enough to leave us great reviews on our site.
Nobody has more advanced STD testing in the Aurora. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 60504 area tests for the syphilis virus in blood with fast results.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Aurora, Illinois
Get tested in Aurora to be certain of your STD status. STD transmission numbers in Illinois are on the rise every year.
- In 2010, the rate of Black women living with HIV infection in Illinois was 18 times the rate of White women.
- The rate of Hispanic males living with HIV in Illinois in 2010 was 2.1 times that of White males.
- In 2010, the rate of Black males living with HIV in Illinois was 6.2 times the rate of White males.
- Illinois ranked 9th among 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010
- Illinois rate of male HIV transmission in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000 population.
Call STDcheck.com now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).